In addition to a brand new zombie-themed shirt-of-the-day (pictured) Shirt.Woot has an entire collection of Zombie Shirts available all this week on Woot Plus! Here’s a quick list of them with my unsolicited one-line reviews:
- Why Zombies Want Brains: For my wife.
- Graiiiiinss: Cute, but not very punny.
- Acquired Taste: Love it!
- Zombie Season: A little too “on the nose”.
- Keep Driving: Nicely done but a little busy for a shirt.
- Undead Whispers: All Norman Rockwell paintings should be zombified.
- Z: Nice!
- Mort-vivant: Elegant!
- If I Only had a Brain: Another one for my wife.
- Science Needs your Brain: Meh.
- Drains: Even meh-er.
- The Last Cupcake: Cute as hell.
- Zombies Chase Me: Already bought one for my not-as-lazy-as-I-tell-him-he-is son.
- He’ll Probably be Okay: The shirt is just Okay.
- Rule No. 1: Cardio: Good premise, bland execution.
- The National Pasplague: Last meh of the day.
The shirts are all $15 bucks and from my past experience, decent quality for the price. Go get one and show your Z-pride today!