Along with his good friends Robot Santa and Kwanzaa-bot the Chanukah Zombie is the (non) living embodiment of his particular holiday season. There’s not much known about this reclusive bringer of… whatever gets brung on Chanukah. (As atheists we’re pretty unclear on most of this stuff, honestly… but we did hear there’s lots of food. We can get behind that.) The ever-helpful Futurama Infosphere does have some interesting tidbits, however:
- He held a luau at the B’nai B’rith on Xmas Eve 3002. He invited Robot Santa and Kwanzaa-bot.
- In 3007 he teamed up, again, with Robot Santa and Kwanzaa-bot to recover the Earth from the evil (well, more annoying, really) alien Scammers.
- He was reported to have been wanted by the police for an unspecified reason.
- Unlike his sleigh-bound friends, he travels in a Tie-Fighter tricked out with Stars of David and a giant Menorah.
- He can, for some reason, turn his eyes red.
When you begin to either reverently celebrate or utterly ignore Chanukah this year, please give a thought to the hardworking, and slightly deranged, Chanukah Zombie.